7 PERS · 2.5 BED · 2 BATH
Like the idea of watching the surf rolling in from your bedroom pillow? Or the magnificent sunset over the ocean - whilst you sip on an award-winning Margaret River wine - from the balconies or the dining area?
Then Kaya Brae House is the place for you!
With expansive 180 degree views of the whole bay this quirky property is perched right near the very top of the Gracetown hill, yet is just a short stroll to the beach, cafe/shop, Cape to Cape trail and surf breaks. 3 Bedroom areas and 2 Bathrooms make this a great relaxed house for a shared family holiday. Are you looking for a shiny new holiday house with a modern inner city living vibe? Then this is NOT the place for you!! Kaya Brae House is one of the oldest hand-built stone houses in Gracetown which adds to the laid-back vibe of this quintessential old-style-down-south holiday house...
- Bedroom one has 1 x hotel-grade king bed (which you can split to two Long Singles), plus a Single DayBed.
- Bedroom two has 1 x hotel-grade king bed (which you can split to two Long Singles)
- Additional sleeping area has a bunk, plus a trundle, suitable for 3 children.
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric oven, and microwave, plus a Breville 800 series espresso machine.
- Lounge room with huge LG TV, Satellite, Blu-Ray, Extensive DVD collection, Bluetooth speaker and a Bar Area.
- Newly renovated Games Room with Billiard Table, Table Tennis, Soccer Table, DartBoard.
- Board games, Book & Magazine collections, Pot Belly stove fireplace, pedestal fans and oil heaters.
- Large Stainless Steel Hooded BBQ.
- Perfect for Families - please note that children MUST be supervised on the balconies, stairs (including narrow spiral staircase) and near the private property gate at the rear.
No Smoking. No Pets. No Parties or Leavers
**Please note: The house listing no longer includes the 3rd floor as described in some of the reviews. If you are a previous guest of Kaya Brae, please be aware that the house structure has changed slightly and only includes the bedrooms shown in the current photos. The newly renovated games room is included in the listing. **
To see availability and prices, type in your dates and click search availability.
2 x King (you can split to 4 x Long King Singles)
2 x Singles in a bunk
1 x Single
plus 1 x Kids Trundle
Telstra phone reception
Gallery of Kaya Brae
"A charming large beach house. House is rustic but very clean, and had nice and new/comfy beds. Absolutely stunning view for the adults to enjoy, and the kids were kept busy exploring the house and with all of the board games that were supplied, and games room. Can walk to the local shop. Dee was a superb host - everything went seamlessly. Will be back!"